We live love and learn happily in our work and play as part of God's family
To achieve this the school will:
- Provide every opportunity to enhance the development of a sense of belonging to the family of God, where each person is valued for who they are and treated with love, dignity and respect.
- Ensure that Catholic Christian values permeate the whole life of the school, its relationships, attitudes, prayer, worship and liturgy.
- Provide a welcome for all children, parents, staff and visitors.
- Be attractive in layout, provide interesting and informative displays of work produced by children and staff.
- Encourage the children to be friendly and confident.
- Have a Code of Conduct which is just and liberating for all.
- Have a carefully planned variety of well graded activities to provide the means for each child to acquire basic knowledge in religion, literacy, language, mathematics, information communication technology and scientific investigations, and encourage each child to develop his or her full potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- Develop a partnership with home and parishes which will help the children to mature in the wider context of the family of God, nourished by the activity and example of staff, parents, priests and friends.
- Provide opportunities for parents and friends to join the children and staff in the celebration of the Eucharist.