Applications for Reception to start school in September 2021
Parents wishing to apply to St. Rose’s for a Reception place for their child need to complete the following forms:
- St Rose’s Supplementary Information Form - this is attached to our admissions policy.
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) application form - available via the link below.
- Practising Catholic families are encouraged to also submit a Priest’s Reference as this will strengthen their application (this form is obtained from your parish priest). A copy of the child’s Baptismal Certificate (where a child has been baptised) needs to be provided with the application.
Visits to our school are welcomed. Come and meet our delightful children and find out more about St Rose's.
Live Webinar with the headteacher Mrs Ryan;
- Thursday 5th November at 9.30am
- Wednesday 6th January at 9.30am
Please email Mrs Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a live webinar
After the webinar there will be the opportunity to visit St Rose's and see our school in action. The tours will be given by Mrs Ryan and Mrs Gavin. The COVID-19 safe measures for the school tours are;
- A maximum of six people per tour - one parent only per family.
- Tours are for adults only.
- The duration of the tour will be 30 minutes.
- Face coverings are required.
- Two meter distances will be kept.
There will be three tours each day starting at either 9.00am, 10.00am or 11.00am on the following dates:
- Tuesday 10th November
- Wednesday 11th November
- Tuesday 12th January
Please email Mrs Taylor on email@example.com to book onto a school tour.
Watch the video to see our school and grounds.