Applications for Reception to start school in September 2024
Parents wishing to apply to St. Rose’s for a Reception place for their child need to complete the following forms:
- St Rose’s Supplementary Information Form - this is attached to our admissions policy.
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) application form - available via the link below.
- Practising Catholic families are encouraged to also submit a Priest’s Reference as this will strengthen their application (this form is obtained from your parish priest). A copy of the child’s Baptismal Certificate (where a child has been baptised) needs to be provided with the application.
The Reception 2024 admissions process opens on 1st November 2023 and closes on 15th January 2024.
There will be three tours of St Rose's for parents to book onto on the following dates:
- Wednesday 1st November 2023 at 2.00pm
- Monday 13th November 2023 at 9.30am
- Tuesday 9th January 2024 at 2.00pm
Please email email@example.com to book onto one of our tours.
Our Headteacher looks forward to meeting with you and answering any of your questions.