- Half Term Holidays - School Closed 1st June 2023
- Half Term Holidays - School Closed 2nd June 2023
- Inset Day - School Closed 5th June 2023
Applications for Reception to start school in September 2023
Parents wishing to apply to St. Rose’s for a Reception place for their child need to complete the following forms:
- St Rose’s Supplementary Information Form - this is attached to our admissions policy.
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) application form - available via the link below.
- Practising Catholic families are encouraged to also submit a Priest’s Reference as this will strengthen their application (this form is obtained from your parish priest). A copy of the child’s Baptismal Certificate (where a child has been baptised) needs to be provided with the application.
Reception 2023 admissions process opens on 1st November 2022 and closes on 15th January 2023.
There will be one tour of the school on the open morning of 10th January 2023 at 9.30am. Please email email@example.com to book onto the tour.
Our Headteacher looks forward to meeting with you and answering any of your questions.