Applications for Reception to start school in September 2021
Parents wishing to apply to St. Rose’s for a Reception place for their child need to complete the following forms:
- St Rose’s Supplementary Information Form - this is attached to our admissions policy.
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) application form - available via the link below.
- Practising Catholic families are encouraged to also submit a Priest’s Reference as this will strengthen their application (this form is obtained from your parish priest). A copy of the child’s Baptismal Certificate (where a child has been baptised) needs to be provided with the application.
Visits to our school are welcomed. Come and meet our delightful children and find out more about St Rose's.
Live Webinar with the headteacher Mrs Ryan;
- Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 9.30am
- Wednesday 6th January 2021 at 9.30am
Please email Mrs Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a live webinar