Design and Technology
The intent of our Design and Technology curriculum is to deliver a curriculum which is accessible to all and that will maximise the development of every child’s ability and academic achievement in the area of DT. School has identified key intentions that drive our DT curriculum. At St Rose’s Infant School our DT curriculum intentions are:
- To build a curriculum which develops knowledge and understanding and skills.
- Children will know more, remember more and understand more about Design Technology.
- The large majority of children will achieve age related expectations in Design Technology.
- As designers children will develop skills and attributes they can use in the next stage of their education.
- Children will enjoy their Design Technology lessons and be proud of their work.