School Equality Objectives
It is the aim of St Rose's Catholic Infant School to provide equal opportunities for all pupils and staff, recognising that individuals have differing needs. We realise that treating individuals equally os not necessarily the same as treating them all the same. Our Equality Objectives must not discrimiate but do take into account the differences of life-experience, outlook and background, and in the kinds of barrier and disadvantage which people may face in relation to:
- disability, so reasonable adjustments are made
- ethnicity, so that different cultural backgrounds and experinces of prejudice are recognised
- gender, so that different experinces of girls and boys, men and women are recognised
- religion, belief or faith background
Our Equality Objectives are:
- Used as a tool to help improve the school experience of a range of different pupils.
Please see our Equality Objectives and actions for this academic year attached below.